Customer information and consent
Tecno System Srl, a Company/Individual firm with head office in Consandolo, in its capacity as Personal Data Controller pursuant to art. 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679, informs you pursuant to art. 13 of said Regulation, that your personal data will be processed manually and/or by automated means for the purposes hereinafter indicated.
Purposes of the data processing
The personal data you provide will be processed for purposes related to the performance of the contract, including any pre-contractual phase and, specifically, for compilation of registry lists, bookkeeping, invoicing, communications by paper or automated means, tax obligations, organizational management of the requested services and stipulation of contracts, scheduling of appointments, order processing, deliveries, bureaucratic procedures related to the requested services.
Your data may be used for sending commercial and/or promotional communications related to products and services similar to those covered by the existing contractual relationship, unless you deny consent thereto.
Your data may be processed for internal statistical purposes and market research.
Any failure to provide us with your personal data will make it impossible, on our part, to fulfil contracts and other related obligations, as well as to properly manage our mutual business relationship.
Your personal data will be processed for performance of a contract entered into with you or for implementing of pre-contractual measures taken at your request.
Sending of commercial and/or promotional communications related to products and services similar to those covered by the existing contractual relationship is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
Recipients of the data
Your data may also be disclosed to third parties, for technical and operational requirements strictly connected to the purposes set out above and particularly to the following categories of subjects:
- entities, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us for processing related to the fulfilment of administrative, accounting and management obligations as required by the ordinary performance of our economic activity, also for purposes of debt recovery;
- public authorities and administrations for the purposes related to the fulfilment of legal obligations or people entitled to access it by virtue of provisions of law, regulations, community regulations;
- banks, financial institutions or other subjects requiring transfer of the aforementioned data in connection with the performance of our company’s activity and in relation to the fulfilment, on our part, of the contractual obligations towards yourselves.
- suppliers of installation, assistance and maintenance services for computer and telematic systems and facilities, and of all the services functionally connected and necessary to the performances under the contract.
Your personal data will be stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the above-mentioned purposes and to fulfil the obligations provided for by law.
The Data Controller will not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations. However, they reserve the right to use services in the cloud; in which case, the service providers shall be selected among those who provide appropriate guarantees, as laid down in art. 46 GDPR 679/16.
Rights of the Data Subject
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and 15 to 21 of the Regulation, we inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data you may exercise the following rights:
- Right to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- In case the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the personal data undergoing processing.
- Right to rectification and integration of personal data;
- Right to erasure of data («right to be forgotten») if one of the following grounds exists:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise treated;
- the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in the Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- Right to restriction of processing when:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to the processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Data-Protection Supervisor, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
- Right to the portability of data of the data subject or the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and possibly to transmit said data to another controller, when the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically feasible, the data subject shall have the right to have his/her personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another.
- Right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her, including profiling, particularly in the case where:
- processing is based on the legitimate interest of the data subject, after statement of the grounds for such objection;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
- The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision: is necessary for entering into or for performance of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorised by the Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or is based on the data subject’s explicit consent.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time; data, where there are no other legal grounds (including, fulfilment of a legal obligation or performance of a contract) have to be erased by the controller.
Procedure for the exercise of rights
The data subject may at any time exercise his/her rights by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to Tecno System Srl – Via Rosa Bardelli 2b I-44013;
- an email to the address to: office@@pec.btecsrl.it
The Data Controller is Tecno System Srl. Contact details: Via rosa Bardelli 2/b – I44013 Ph: +39 0532 85883
Further purposes of the data processing
After receipt of separate explicit consent from you, your personal data may be processed for any of the following purposes:
- sending, by e-mail, post, sms, telephone contacts and newsletters, of commercial and/or promotional communications or advertising material on products or services provided by our company or for customer satisfaction surveys regarding such products and services’ quality.
Your consent as to each of said purposes is optional and will not interfere and/or affect the aforementioned purposes related the basic contractual relationship.
Processing of special categories of personal data
The following special categories of data (Article 9 of EU Regulation 2016/679) can only be processed after the data subject’s consent: personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, of data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation. Tecno System Srl informs you that the processing of said types of data directly obtained from you, or collected during the provision of the services, is carried out only after your consent and for the following purposes:
Your data may also be disclosed to third parties, for technical and operational requirements strictly related to the purposes set out above and particularly to the following categories of subjects:
- Entities, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us for processing related to the fulfilment of administrative, accounting and management obligations as required by the ordinary performance of our economic activity, also for purposes of debt recovery;
- Public authorities and administrations for the purposes related to the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- Banks, financial institutions or other subjects requiring the transfer of the aforementioned data in connection with the performance of our company’s activity and in relation to the fulfilment, on our part, of the contractual obligations towards yourselves.
- Suppliers of installation, assistance and maintenance services for computer and telematic systems and facilities, and of all the services functionally connected and necessary to the performances under the contract.