Extrusion lines for medical tubes
Monolayer, multilayer tubes and with a radiopaque line coex
Tecno System is an Italian company with more than 60 years of experience in extrusion technologies of thermoplastics, with special accent on extrusion lines for medical tubes (single or multi
layer) made of soft PVC, TPU, FEP and other medical grade raw materials. Special care in the construction phase, proverbial robustness and reliability of the single units and high speed extrusion make the Tecno System’s medical tubing extrusion lines very popular among the customers in Italy and abroad.
Applying cutting edge technologies, all the most recent achievements in automation and mechanics, as well as close cooperation with the raw material producers in development of improved
screw geometry are warranty for successful implementation of these lines in the modern production facilities. Tecno system is renown for its customer tailored solutions of cooling tanks, haul-offs
and cutting devices such as high speed cutters, winders and packing solutions.
Radiopaque tube Mono layer tube
• Extruder series TM 60-25D with 15” Touch Panel
• Medical extrusion head model HD 2-12
• Vacuum/Cooling unit R 50/5,5
• Diameter gauge, ODAC 14 x/y J
• Belt haul-off unit model TT800
• Speed up to 150 m/min
• Semi automatic dual coiler model TS2600 with ultra sonic dancer
• Extruder series TM 75-25D with 15” Touch Panel
• Rolls haul-off unit model TRD4
• Vacuum dosing unit
• Frosty Kit
• Wall thickness monitoring
• Cutting unit by Brushless motors with reception table:
- Power installed 1 kW. OD from 2 to 25 mm.
- Possible to install IN LINE or OFF LINE.
- Suitable for 150 m/min.
- Cutting length from 2 mm to 9000 mm.
- Cutting tolerance: +/- 0,1%
Request our catalogue
If you close this banner with a tick or click on "Decline", only technical cookies will be used. If you want to select the cookies to be installed, click on 'Customise'. If you prefer, you can consent to the use of all cookies, including cookies other than technical cookies, by clicking on "Accept all". You can change your choice at any time.