Window Extrusion Tooling
B-Tec develops and manufactures extrusion dies and calibrators for PVC window profiles in single and multiple strand versions. Dies for profiles with integral Seals and Multiple Coextrusion are also supplied. Mainly modern CAD/CNC technology is used in manufacturing the tools.
B-Tec calibrators for window profiles feature:
Window Profile Calibrator
* Very high cost efficiency, easy installation, operation and unique ease of servicing.
* The use of non-corroding, hard wearing steel ( > HRC 34) throughout guarantees a very long service life.
* Production of more than 3.000.000 meters of profile before overhaul have been achieved by most of our customers.
* Unique design of the vacuum slots for perfect shape, better gloss and low shrinkage.
* Long cleaning intervals during continuous p roduction.
* Minimal energy and water consumption
* Very low haul-off forces.
* All stainless steel calibrator basis (no aluminium, no plastics)
* Vaccum-cooling tanks with independent adjustments for water level and vacuum.
* Production speed up to 6m/min (main frame profiles) .
* Prolonged dry calibrators with optimized cooling efficiency for high speed extrusion.
* Reliable adjustment system for profile straightness.
* Hinge system with security device for operators safety and integrated closure system
B-TEC dies for window profiles feature:
Window Profile Die opened for cleaning
* High cost efficiency, easy installation, operation and unique ease of servicing.
* Made of non-corroding, hard wearing steel ( > HRC 34) throughout
* Guaranteed for a very long production life.
* Long term stability of die gap dimensions for trouble free operation.
* Sectioned band heaters permit effective control of the melt flow in daily production.
* The central web lining in B-TEC extrusion dies ensures a greatly improved profile quality and dimensional accuracy of the inner webs of the profile.
* Integrated guide pins for secure mounting and servicing.
* B-TEC extrusion dies can be cleaned more quickly and gently.